Wednesday, February 22

Operation






1st it was the mental preparation for my operation. I had never done an operation or even spent even 1 night in a hospital for that matter. Although it wasn’t a major operation I had to prepare for it.

The dates were set & I went 7 purchased the necessary equipments (the titanium nut & the endobutton) as they call it. On 28th of January, exactly after 6 months after my injury I went under operation..



I was admitted to the hospital in the morning & they did random check ups on me. ECG’s blood tests to stretches & etc were done & I was taken in to the operating theatre. Last ting I remember in the theatre was the doctor asking me to relax and close my eyes. When I woke up I was lying on a trolley next to the theatre.

After a while I was taken to the room & more tests & checks were done. I was discharged next day morning. Doctor advice me not to give any weight when I walked & asked me to use a crutch at all time in order to support my self.
I was taken home & I fell a sleep soon due to the heavy antibiotic & painkiller intake during the day.



You will be needing crutches after operation in order to help your mobility.

Aluminum-Crutches

Gray Grey Crutch Tips







No comments: