Friday, February 24

2nd week of physiotherapy



 


I went to the physio for almost a week. Did various exercises such as sand bag exercises. I started cycling as well but I could barely rotate the pedal. All I managed to do is pedal up and down in a zigzag motion.
My knee was stiff, therefore the physio decided to bend my knee forcefully. He tied my ankle to a rope & asked me to pull the rope over my head. This was very painful & I was shouting while doing it. Although I pulled hard baring all the pain, hoping that it will release the stiffness. I the meantime the physio also was helping me to bend my knee by putting a little bit of pressure & pulling my leg back.  


I managed to bend my knee slightly to about 10% of the normal range. I started to walk with out any support but because my knee was really stiff I only managed to drag my operated leg along the ground instead of walking. 


I managed to get leave for only 3 weeks and I had to go to office. So I had no option but to travel by bus to the hospital early in the morning to do physiotherapy & later travel by a taxi to office. In the evenings I traveled by train which was easier & more comfortable.


                       


No comments: